Limited Time Donation Opportunity!
A generous donor has offered us a matching grant of $5,000, but only if we raise the funds to be matched by October 31! This money will go toward our exhibit hall renovation, allowing us to provide a more informative and engaging presentation of Olmsted County’s history. Take this opportunity to double your impact as you contribute to the preservation and communication of our past!
Give today and help support Olmsted County History
You can help. Your contributions, large or small, makes a difference! Every gift helps the History Center continue towards its mission: Give people of all ages and backgrounds access and opportunities to learn about the past through research, publications, interpretive exhibits, programs and events.
You can help preserve the past and ensure the future of the History Center and our heritage with a donation online today. Help provide opportunities to share the stories that make Olmsted County great.
Your support today makes possible many things including:
- Exhibits and support for the main museum site
- Support the research library and archives
- Restoration and educational programming for the Stoppel farm site (on the National Register of Historic Places)
- Ongoing preservation and care for the ever growing collection
- Support educational/school programs that serve over 8000 SE MN area children annually
- General operations
- Other special events and activities throughout the year.
To expand your gift of cash or to give a gift of stock, real estate or artwork contact our Director, Lisa Baldus at (507) 282-9447.
Our Commitment to Stewardship
To demonstrate commitment to good stewardship of your investment in the History Center of Olmsted County and hold to a standard of transparency and accountability, you are invited to review our Financial Statements & Donor Bill of Rights