The History Center of Olmsted County will provide:
Once an event has been scheduled, the History Center of Olmsted County will generally supply the following:
- Restrooms and/or portable toilets
- Camping area on the History Center of Olmsted County grounds
- Re-enactor’s discounts in our gift shop
- Special guided tours of the History Center of Olmsted County historical buildings for participants
Logistics and Camping Regulations:
- During public hours (9am-5:00pm), no vehicles in camp, and nothing modern in camp. All participants must be dressed in period clothing and ready to receive visitors.
- No modern day anachronisms in camp or on uniforms/clothing, including pins, badges, nameplates, etc.
- Abuse of alcohol or drugs will not be tolerated.
- Groups must show respect for the History Center of Olmsted County by maintaining a low impact on the grounds: clean up camp area, remove trash, use caution when driving on the grounds and keep in mind preserving the archaeological & natural features of the area.
- No unattended camp fires
- Weapons and ammunition must be secured at all times