Museum and Gift Store hours:
9am – 5pm
Tuesday – Saturday (closed all major holiday weekends)
Research Center hours:
9am – 5pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday (closed all major holiday weekends)
$5.00 – Adults
$2.00 – Children (15 and under)
Free – HCOC Members (how to join)
- We have a variety of exhibits about the settlement period to the present.
- Landscapes: The Story of Us is now open. This major exhibit explores Olmsted County History from several perspectives. These include: The county’s involvement with military service from the Civil War to contemporary wars of Iraq and Afghanistan, the unique built and natural landscapes of the region, and a look at the region’s new immigrants from the last forty years.
- There are exhibits that feature medicine, the Mayo Clinic, Saint Marys Hospital, IBM, and the 1883 Rochester tornado.
- Children will love to explore the experiences of days gone by in our Hands-On area.
- Come visit our Museum Shop! We have a special selection of items to complement your visit. You can also check out our selection of used books.