The History Center campus is 46 acres. It was created in 1973 when the History Center built the new museum and archives and moved a few other buildings on site. The campus contains the History Center museum with Exhibit Gallery, Gift Store and Research Center & Wickland Archives, the 1800′s George Stoppel Farmstead on the National Register of Historic Places, the 1900′s Ralph Stoppel Farmstead, the 1880′s Hadley Valley School, the 1860′s William Dee Cabin, an 1860′s base ball field, reproduction tinsmith, blacksmith, general store, and summer kitchen; pioneer, Native American & heritage gardens; community & Channel One gardens, the Douglas memorial pond and a bluebird recovery project trail. Touring the grounds is included in the regular admission for the History Center.
The grounds are available for rentals. Please view the Rental page for more information.
More detailed information about the major buildings can be found on their specific pages.